欢迎 歡迎 Huānyíng Bienvenido Willkommen Ek’aabo
xLngLabs made the following learning games:
Our Game Platform is a community based virtual environment called Monkey Grange Academy.
(Shénián) is a simple minigame to help you in learning Chinese Language.
Players of our game practice their character recognition skills while playing this game.
GET Shénián ON Google Play now! and the Apple Store
Our products are designed from the learner’s perspective. We focus on using enjoyable game play and instructional design, pleasant visuals, excellent programming and algorithms to make games that kids and even adults enjoy playing.
- Do NOT ever give out personal information online without asking your parents. This includes your real name, school, where you live, phone number, pictures, your parent’s names or works, or anything else that cab identify you.
- When creating accounts or avatars, choose a name/nickname that does not represent your real name, school,where you live.
- Keep your password secret. Do NOT share your password with any body, except your parents.
- If someone does or says anything to make you feel uncomfortable or worried, tell your parents or guardian immediately
- Do NOT say or text anything online that you would not like to be said to you.
- Report anything that does not seem right to your parents
- NEVER agree or arrange to meet anyone you meet online without telling your parents or guardians.
- Have fun!! The internet is a fun place once you are smart about how you use it.
The following describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information.
- We do require consent from a parent or guardian when a child wants to register on our site. To do this, when a child creates their account with a user name and password, we also request a parent/guardian’s working email address. This enable the child to register on the website to participate in competitions, download and play games, and keep informed of community activities.
- The email address is also used to send messages that can be used to activate the account, to notify about any changes in our privacy practices, and to send the parents/guardians information about the accounts, new products, features, and other internal matters.We don’t share this information with any third party.
- When the account requires a commercial product, we collect additional personally identifiable information from the registered parent or guardian. This might include: the parent/guardian’s full name, email address, and credit card (or other payment method) billing information including mailing address. This information is then used to process payments and for fraud prevention purposes. The financial information that you enter is not stored by xLngLabs, but retained by our payments processing partner.
- In all use or disclosure of personal information transferred from the European Union or Switzerland to the United States, we abide by the Safe Harbor Principles as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, use standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other means under relevant law for ensuring adequate safeguards, or obtain your consent. We also apply the substantive requirements of the Safe Harbor Principles when transferring personal information from Australia.
- A parent or guardian may revoke their permission to receive messages or unsubscribe at any time by clicking on unsubscribe links in any communication from us.
- We may track some online activities – such as polls, surveys, games or contests may require users to provide further general information such as country of residence, favourite games and solicit feedback.
- We may also track and use certain non-personally identifiable computer information, such as the type of computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), the user’s IP Address, the web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the frequency with which guests visit various parts of our sites, and information regarding the Internet service provider, in order to make our sites more interesting and useful to you and for various purposes related to our business. We may collect this non-personally identifiable information through the use of unique identifiers or “cookies.”
- If personal information is not provided to us, then we may not agree to grant service or membership and/or may not be able to provide access to certain content and functionality on our website or products, or to provide other information, products or services which may be requested.
- Where we enable users to chat online through our website, we apply security measures, filters and moderation so that users cannot communicate personal information through this chat function.
- We strongly encourage parents to stress the importance of not sharing personally identifiable information. Such information could be read, collected or used by other users. If despite our best efforts, your child or you while using our products or website, disclose personally identifiable information, you should be aware that such information could be read, collected or used by other users and we are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit.
- When we are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, public agency, or where such disclosure may prevent a crime or protect a child, facilitate a criminal investigation or enable us to take precautions against any liability.
- We do not share or sell our client data with any sponsors or advertisers, but we may from time to time, send you information of about product that may be of interest.
- We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and integrity.
- You can contact us to access the Personal Identifiable Information that we have collected from you or your child to correct factual errors, request to have this information deleted, or request that we no longer collect or maintain such information. Note that, the deletion of such data may lead to a termination of your account and/or membership so to protect you and your child’s privacy and security, we will confirm your identity before granting you access to the personal information that we collect and maintain about you or your child.
Terms and Conditions
Monkey Grange academy and its associated games and resources are created owned, operated and presented by xLngLabs Ireland.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
1. Accepting the Terms
By ticking the indicated boxes, you signify that YOU AND YOUR CHILD agree with the Terms that constitutes a legally binding agreement. If you cannot accept the Terms, then you cannot complete the creation of an account. It is important that you understand what you and your child are allowed to do and not to do in any of XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES.
If your child’s account is not approved in 7days, it will be deleted. We will NEVER reveal or sell your email address to third parties.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms periodically. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms. Such changes will also be sent to your email as used in your account. Continued usage following the posting and notification of changes to these Terms will mean that you accept those changes.
2. Intellectual Property
xLngLabs owns all materials in XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES including any trademarks, trade names, slogans, logos, designs, graphics, pictures, images, text, content, images or other materials, including all copyright, trademark, patent, moral rights, and other intellectual property rights thereto, excluding all ‘User Generated Content and Submissions’
All such rights of XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES are hereby asserted and reserved, and you may not make any unauthorized use of xLngLabs materials in a way that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, in a commercial manner, or otherwise infringing on our rights. You many not sell, resell or offer for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services, materials or access to the materials.
You agree to use XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES in accordance with applicable law and the given instructions.
3. No Unacceptable Material, Language and/or Behaviour
You are not allowed to create or upload content in any manner that violates or infringes the rights of others (including copyrights) and/or use language and/or behave in a way that can be deemed unacceptable; which is threatening or harassing; is pejorative, is obscene, lewd, violent or otherwise objectionable; or that encourages conduct that would break the law or could cause harm to persons.
‘Unacceptable Material, Language and/or Behaviour’ is more specifically defined as; (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity; is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity; infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation; is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations); contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of xlnglabs products; or (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including ‘flaming’, ‘spamming’, ‘flooding’, ‘trolling’, and ‘griefing’ as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
4. No Technical Tampering
Cheating in any way, including through the use of technical tampering such as the decompiling of software is not permitted on any XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES owned and/or operated services.
Except as permitted under applicable law, you may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, adapt it, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form, except to the extent permitted by applicable law. Use of the Site or any software, code, device or other mechanism that allows automated posting, expedited posting, or other manipulation of posting or our services will result in immediate termination of the Account.
xLngLabs reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine what constitutes manipulation of it’s products and services.
5. Non-commercial Use Only.
XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES must be used solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
6. Communication through Public Forums.
‘Public Forum’ means an area, site or feature offered as part of any xLngLabs owned and/or run sites (including social networks) that offer the opportunity for users to distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more users, including a chat area, message board or social community environment. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PUBLIC FORUMS AND FEATURES OFFERED THEREIN ARE FOR PUBLIC AND NOT PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS, AND YOU HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY WITH REGARD TO ANY SUBMISSION TO A PUBLIC FORUM.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. You are solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute under your username or otherwise by you in any Public forum.
XLNGLABS is not responsible for, nor do we endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove, edit, store and/or review Submissions at any time and from time to time and for any or no reason including, without limitation, to ensure that the Submissions conforms to the Rules of Conduct, in our absolute and sole discretion.
7. Personal and User Information
You are required to submit your email to when you create an account for yourself or your child. We will NEVER reveal or sell your email address to third parties, We also reserve the right to delete an account, if you use language that we deem inappropriate, or if we deem that you are in any other way in violation of our Terms and conditions or/and Rules of Member Conduct.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless xLngLabs Limited against all liability it may have in respect of and arising out of yours or your child’s use of XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES. You agree to use all services in a manner that will not damage xLngLabs. You undertake to keep xLngLabs Limited and our employees and business partners harmless from all claims, losses and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, obtained as a result of third-party claims arising from your violation of the Terms, the rules or applicable law or of third parties copyright.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10. Linking to XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES
Anyone linking to XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES must not imply or suggest affiliations to XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES that do not exist, and the link may not refer to or portray XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner.
XLngLabs shall be entitled to immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to your Account and use of XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES for any reason, including violation of the Terms and/or the Rules.
No representation or warranty is made as to whether XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries apart from Ireland . Any legal matters that arise will be subject to the laws and jurisdictions of the courts in Ireland.
13. No advertisement.
You may not advertise other goods and services on XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES. We do not want any advertising links or images which are advertising or otherwise. XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES are solely for personal and non-commercial use. If we evaluate the content of an Account is an advertisement, it will be removed.
14. Consequences: Violation of Terms and conditions and Rules of conduct
By using XLNGLABS PRODUCTS OR SITES you agree that if you violate the Terms or Rules of Member Conduct, action will be taken against you. Depending on the severity of the violation, your account may be immediately terminated or you may receive a warning. If the violation is serious, your Account will be deleted, and you will lose all information and data related to your Account. XLNGLABS reserves the right to terminate a user’s access to the services at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If your account is terminated you will not be refunded.
I hereby undertake to let my child/ward know that remaining part of the Monkey Grange experience is dependent on them keeping the following rules to make monkey Grange a pleasant experience and community.
1. They will not post any personal information such as real name, phone number, address, email or username on another site. They will only identify myself here as their Monkey Grange username.
2. They will report any incidences that make them feel uncomfortable using the report button and to their parents or guardians
3. They will mind their manners at all time, and will not do anything they would not like others to do to them.
4. They will not bully or tolerate any bullying. They will not engage in aggressive or threatening behaviour toward other users and if I feel someone is bullying me I will report it using the report button and tell my parents about it.
5. They will not use any profanities (bad language, swear words)
If using MonkeyGrange or affiliated products yourself, then you accept this undertaking on your own behalf.